wi(4) update

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jul 30 11:44:45 PDT 2004

:Matt, I just did an update, but still no luck with my PRISM-based pcmcia
:card... But on the other side, the built in Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100
:3B Mini PCI works great with ndis!!! Even WEP works :-)
:That's really great.
:I will try to find the wi problem with the help of Joerg.
:
:Thanks,
:Johannes

    Ok.  I myself have an old ethernet card that does not work with cardbus
    (but does work with the old pcmcia code) which I need to track down.  I'll
    bet the issues are similar.

    It's very gratifying to know that other people are able to get stuff
    working with NDIS.