strtonum(3)

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Jul 25 23:27:11 PDT 2004

-On [20040726 08:12], Chris Pressey (cpressey at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I like it, but I don't know what our official policy (if any) on
>stdlib API extensions is... assuming we're open to them, I'll be happy
>to handle this.

Do I need to mention strlcat(), strlcpy() and such extensions?

Just add it, this kind of stuff sets a precedent and we can then lobby the C
committee and the SUS/POSIX guys for extending the base specifications since
we are actively using it.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do...