ANSI-fy of ranlib, ruptime and rdist [patches]

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 23 10:07:33 PDT 2004

-On [20040723 16:02], Simon 'corecode' Schubert (corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>heh, then you disagree with matt about that, and with style(9).

Disagreement can happen yeah.  I also don't like the extraneous newline
after an opening accolade if the function has no function-scoped variables
idea as well.  But hey.

Problem is that I didn't check style, been contributing too much code to too
many projects so that I start to mix stuff from time to time.  But hey,
things can be changed.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Black as coal, my sunken Soul, will it ever be saved?