DFly override for qt-libs no longer needed

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Jul 22 12:17:31 PDT 2004

-On [20040722 17:32], walt (wa1ter at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I set out to see if I could update the DFly port override for the
>qt libraries and I was pleasantly shocked to find that someone
>upstream has already done it!

For those of you hitting the config.guess/sub problems, autoconf-cvs and
config have support for DragonFly.

Of course, autoconf has been really fast with releasing 2.60.  Not. :(

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Old trees, they just grow stronger, old rivers grow wilder every day,
old people they just grow lonesome, waiting for someone te say hello in
there...