firewire manpage updates

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jan 30 14:40:12 PST 2004

:Hi,
:
:the following patches sync the dfly manpages with the ones in FreeBSD
:4-STABLE (minus a small revision in firewire.4, which can be applied
:once the dfly firewire code is synched with FreeBSD).
:
:I have updated the $FreeBSD$ lines as well (is this preferred or not?).
:
:- Christian
:
:--=20
:Christian Brueffer	chris at xxxxxxxxxxxxx	brueffer at xxxxxxxxxxx

    Thanks Christian, I have applied the changes.

    Yes, updating the origination tags ($FreeBSD$ in this case) is
    preferred when synchronizing changes with DFly.  I did the same
    thing when I brought in the USB infrastructure from 5.x.