Yearly report

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Jan 13 07:44:00 PST 2004

"Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:B5797F0C-4557-11D8-9E20-000A95F07A7A at xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> On 04.01.2004, at 18:54, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>
>> I've updated the yearly report to cover December:
>>
>> http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/Status/report-2003.cgi
>
> You might consider adding prelinking to the list. It's not yet hooked
> up to periodic, buildworld or dfports, but I suspect I'll add hooks
> for this sometime.

How's this?

Prelinking

Prelinking capability was added to DragonFly by Simon 'corecode'
Schubert, which allows faster loading of applications that use a large
number of libraries while running.  It is not currently hooked into the
system or any port building process.