Layout graphic ideas

Emiel Kollof coolvibe at hackerheaven.org
Wed Feb 25 05:26:21 PST 2004

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 05:53, David Cuthbert wrote:
[snip]
> Mozilla quips are, however, more of a growing and dynamic thing, subject
> to the whims of bored developers, whereas this is (I'm guessing) fixed.

Maybe we should have something like this (a quips file) with funny quotes that
people said on IRC and/or the lists. I know there have been a few whitticisms
which are non-abrasive and non-offensive, but hellishly funny that should
have been saved for prosterity, but have been lost to the bitbucket.

Hmm, a fortune(1) file perhaps? We could have a "DragonFly-fortunes". The
first entry could be that "BSD with style(9)" quip :)

Cheers,
Emiel
--
In Greene, New York, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on
the sidewalks when a concert is on.