patches to style(9) and sys/sys/*.h to address parameter names in prototypes

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Tue Feb 24 16:53:03 PST 2004

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:13:39 -0800
Chris Pressey <cpressey at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And another patch to do the same thing, except to the files in
> /usr/src/include/*.h and /usr/src/include/*/*.h .
>
> make buildworld currently in progress, will report back if it causes
> any errors.

FWIW: In these patches to header files, I made only this one style
change, so that the intent of the commit would be obvious, and of a
narrow purpose.

But, I could also submit a patch that addresses several style issues at
once.  This would be less clear in the CVS history, but it would be
easier on the repository.

Since all the changes in this case fall under the umbrella of style(9),
I don't think it'll be a problem, so I'll start work on a more
comprehensive patch, unless someone objects.

-Chris