ACPI Fixes

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Feb 19 12:21:35 PST 2004

:	Hmm, which makes me wonder.  How can lwkt_{get|rel}token()
:	accept an uninitialised token?  As far as I can tell, every
:	LWKT token needs to be initialised with lwkt_inittoken().
:
:	I tried grep'ing for lwkt_inittoken() in your patch, but I
:	did not get any results.
:
:		-Hiten
:		Hiten Pandya (hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

    It can't, now.  The old version of the token code stored a cpuid
    in the token, so a zero'd token was in fact a valid token.
    The new version stores a globaldata_t (pointer) in the token, so
    a zero'd token is *NOT* valid.

    This has revealed that quite a bit of code does not properly initialize
    the tokens they use.