[patch] Require _KERNEL/_KERNEL_STRUCTURES for all kernel headers

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Dec 21 13:58:10 PST 2004

:Hi,
:
:I'd like to see fewer 'M's when I cvsup, so I'd like to commit this.
:I've submitted it before, a long time ago, and it was fairly
:well-received (Matt liked it.)  I've been running with it ever since and
:it hasn't caused me any problems.  It shouldn't break any ports that
:aren't already broken; in fact, it should make it easier to see what the
:problem is in some cases.  Of course, I'll try to assist in fixing any
:ports it breaks, where I can.
:
:I just wanted to pass it over submit@ for one last review.  If there are
:no objections in the next few days, I'll commit it:
:
:  http://catseye.webhop.net/DragonFlyBSD/patch/kernel_barricade.diff
:
:Thanks,
:-Chris

    It looks fine.  Before you commit it, though, make sure that you
    can build a full make installer_release from /usr/src/nrelease.