small www patch

Pawel Biernacki kaktus at DragonFlyBSD.pl
Mon Aug 30 17:13:27 PDT 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:

On 30.08.2004, at 23:38, Pawel Biernacki wrote:
Now we have a bugzilla and we should have any info about it on www page.
This small patch add a right text and link.
There is also some problem with site/data/main/errata.cgi which isn't
accessible through cvs/cvsup.
we shouldn't link to forknibbler as this is a private box which is totally
underpowered. we should move bugzilla to matt's site or whatever before
promoting it.

Ok, but what with site/data/main/errata.cgi? We need it to our mirror but
it's not added to cvs...