dragonflybsd.org website link?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Sep 30 12:15:47 PDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:38:44 -0400, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> I've been going pretty consistently at:
>
> http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/
>
> for a month now - can I get a link on the dragonflybsd.org website?

I love to visit there, thanks for your work..

> Or would this patch against site work?
<snip>

It will be great of your dbsdlog move to DragonFly website. I think, it
should be looks good with Hiten's new design of DragonFly website. I seem
to not able to find Hiten's test website again, which it was in one of his
signature.

Cheers,
Mezz

--