New layout, try 2

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Oct 26 09:40:02 PST 2003

:I actually prefer the original sub-menuing, but that is just my 2c.
:One thing that is bothersome is that the indentation of the subtopics
:varies quite a bit, try clicking on bugs than on mascot. Is that
:fixable?
:
:One could trivially do so by putting it in a separate frame, but
:many people seem to have an inexplicable dislike of frames.
:
:			-Kip

    The sub topics could definitely be indented a lot less.. like 4 spaces
    and left justified instead of 20+ spaces and right justified.  I
    see that the main body shifts left or right depending on the subtopic
    chosen too, which needs some work as well.

    But it's good enough that I have activated it.  When Hiten and/or Justin
    do the next round I'll update the site again.

    Great work!