Not-yet-finished ALTQ patch.

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Sat Nov 29 17:20:16 PST 2003

My crap newsreader won't let me quote your pgped post :(

Beware, your patchset seems to not only care about ALTQ but changes
the drivers very heavily in some cases (seems like a catch up with
4.9, right?) Don't know if it's good to do that in one step as it will
make it hard to determine what causes new ill behaviour - ATLQ or the
new driver code.

Additionally I'd like to encourage you to use new altq headers. If you
take them off kame don't use older than 4 month. For pf I need the
mbuf tag stuff in place, which was introduced 4 month ago to kame by a
large commit from kjc@ Taking the sys/altq from OpenBSD is an option
as well, but at the expense of losing all "/dev/altq" glue and the
experimental classifiers such as jobs.

--
Best regards,
 Max                          mailto:max at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx