Intel Mobile ICH4

Craig Dooley cd5697 at albany.edu
Wed Nov 26 12:33:11 PST 2003

Okay.  I dont know what was going on before.  After booting the drive
was UDMA100, but for some reason it changed back to BIOSPMA during
buildworld.  Next up, either ACPI or APM. APM is not seen, and ACPI has
no way to suspend and wont come back after events like power button or
closing the lid.  I also cant reboot through dragonfly or power down.
Have to hold the power button for 4 seconds.  Oh well

-Craig