Disable installation of send-pr

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Tue Nov 4 06:46:55 PST 2003

On Nov 4, 2003, at 9:35 AM, Eirik Nygaard wrote:

I wonder if we should disable the installation of send-pr, or if we
should
change the gnats mail address to bugs at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps... Though send-pr is some what arcane at this time and should
probably be replaced or just removed if no one has time to make
anything new.
I feel that one of the actions should be made. Would probably just
confuse
both the FreeBSD guys and the ones sending the PR's when they end up in
the wrong place.
I really don't think the freebsd gnat's database could get any more
confusing.

-DR