CPU_ENABLE_SSE changed to CPU_DISABLE_SSE

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jul 29 20:56:48 PDT 2003

    It seems to accomplish the desired goals, I would say go for it.

:Craig Dooley wrote:
:Does this include code, to make SSE enabled by default?
:If it does, and there are no objections I will take care of it
:tonight, unless of course Hiten beats me to it.
:
:Rob
:> Okay, got a bit carried away and submitted before testing build with the
:> option on and off.  New patch also cleans up unused proc and thread
:> stuctures in linux emulation and gets rid of MIN redeclaration in the kern
:> directory.
:> Im not sure what you want to do about imported software.  Also, should the
:> unused proc/td structures in linux be removed?  They are just commented
:> out in this patch.
:>
:> -Craig