release building failure

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Aug 22 12:14:10 PDT 2003

:Let me know if you run across any issues, currently there is a big one
:coming up. release.9 has at least tell this point panic'd my box. A build
:earlier today failed as well, this is with local fixes to the two issues you
:mentioned. everytime release.9 runs it has had serious issues with dev2dev,
:failing.
:
:Robert Garrett

    I think Jeff brought up the NULL vs NODEV issue.  I'm sure there are
    issues in the tree but also that they are going to be fairly easy to
    fix.  If you can come up with a DDB>  back trace from the panics I'll
    bet the problems can be fixed fairly quickly.