RISC-V port?

Aaron LI aly at aaronly.me
Fri Jul 23 04:47:00 PDT 2021

Hi Dan,

We have interests in bringing DragonFly to other platforms, like RSIC-V and AArch64 (we even had a bounty for that for a long time). However, we’re really lacking developers to do that…

On the other hand, I think the current urgent task is to update the graphics stack to support more Intel and AMD GPUs.

Cheers,
Aaron