Radeon Acceleration Disabled

Bill Sorenson instructionset at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:15:22 PDT 2021

I was just re-looking at the acceleration disabled on my Radeon R5 240
thing again. It is still working fine for me on 6.0 with acceleration
on.

The specific commit that disabled acceleration is here:
https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/e8de9e94be61d3d50fc134bbde36c014f25a6a56?hp=1dedbd3b06c68f627b7825694444529d5eb2b1bf
(e8de9e94be61d3d50fc134bbde36c014f25a6a56)

I re-enabled acceleration by just reversing the diff.

-Bill