Should DragonflyBSD import FreeBSD's UFS2?

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:57:29 PDT 2020

I’ll counter and say I have storage servers on vultr running DragonFly with HAMMER2 with 1GB RAM and they’ve been working fine for years. The only time they have any issues is when recompiling kernel and world and for that just make sure you either build elsewhere and copy over the artifacts, there is a user here that automated that, or give yourself a couple GB of swap and it’ll be fine.