Research survey: Impact of Microsoft Acquisition of GitHub

Asavaseri Natnaree natnaree.asavaseri.mt9 at is.naist.jp
Sun Aug 5 19:41:21 PDT 2018

Dear contributors,

I am happy to announce that we are ready to release preliminary results of the "Developer Perception to Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub" survey. These results can be accessed at "  https://naist-se.github.io/study-of-microsofts-github-acquisition/". Again thank you for your participation and please feel free to share or discuss these results.

Best Regards,

Natnaree

(cc. Shade, Raula, Hideaki)