Trouble with waitpid and Rust

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Tue Jul 11 09:25:10 PDT 2017

Ok, I'm not sure this is a bug in DragonFly.  When I ktrace -i the test
program threaded, another thread is doing a wait4(-1, ...) at the same as
the thread doing wait4(specific_pid, ...).  The specific pid is being
repeated by the thread doing the wait4(-1, ...), so the thread doing the
wait4(specific_pid, ...) doe sproperly return SIGCHLD in that situation.

-Matt