Google Summer of Code 2014 and DragonFly

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Feb 4 19:05:51 PST 2014

I put in an application for Google Summer of Code for this year.  If we get
in, it will be our 7th year participating, which is somewhat astonishing
for me.  We'll know the results on Feb. 24th.

If you're interested in mentoring, tell me.  Saying you are interested
isn't a commitment to mentoring if none of the available projects/students
interest you, so please volunteer even if you feel a bit unsure.

If you're interested in being a student - first, we have to get accepted as
a mentoring org.