[GSOC] Implement hardware nested page table support for vkernels

Mihai Carabas mihai.carabas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:55:14 PDT 2013

As for the reboot issue, there are several things could be tried:

> 1) on/off sysctl hw.acpi.handle_reboot
> 2) on/off sysctl hw.acpi.disable_on_reboot
> 3) don't load ehci module

1) and 2) didn't work. Unloading the ehci module before reboot it worked!

PS: Also swildner is working at a port of the OCE driver. I managed to load
it and it detects my interfaces. I have a panic when I configure the
interface. Soon we will have a driver for OCE too :).

Mihai