GSoC - Making DragonflyBSD multiboot capable

"Pedro J. Ruiz López" holzplatten at es.gnu.org
Mon Apr 22 11:48:42 PDT 2013

Hello.

My name is Pedro. I am interested in working on DragonflyBSD as a GSoC
student and the idea of making it multiboot capable is very interesting
to me.

I have a BSc in Computer Science and I am studying MSc in Computer
Engineering at University of Malaga (Spain). I use GNU/Linux systems on
a daily basis and have used FreeBSD for several years. My main
contribution to free software community is the GCC backend for PIC18
target CPUs. I carried out such project as final BSc thesis. I also have
been co-maintaining GNU Idutils since 2007. Apart from this, I have
professional experience developing software in C language and know other
languages as Perl and Bourne shell scripting language.

Am I on time for discussing the work to do and preparing my application?

Regards.