3.2 build status

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Sun Oct 21 22:42:24 PDT 2012

On 10/22/2012 05:44, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> Consensus on having binary packages seems to be either "Doesn't affect
> me" or "Let's wait".  So we wait.
>
> We're at 5762/12014 packages (i386) and 9503/12013 (x86_64) right now...
>
> This works out well for me, since I can't build the GUI release
> because of this:
> http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=47102

I agree with OBATA Okio that nothing was reverted, xpmroot is breaking
from a new thing.  I won't be able to look at it quickly; somebody else
needs to figure out what happened.

By the way, I thought we were going to try to move to a different WM
like KDE or xfce?  Did that effort die?  Or just not ready yet?