Kernel build fails with invariants disabled.

Adam Sakareassen lists_dfly at petrified.com.au
Wed Nov 7 05:12:11 PST 2012

I've submitted a small patch which fixes the Invariants build issue.

I had assumed from the CPU messages at boot that the AVX instruction set
was supported. Upon reviewing the kernel code it's clear that it isn't.
  The new registers are not saved in the switching code.  I'll have a
play around on my system and see if I can implement support.