[GSOC] Add SMT/HT awareness to DragonFlyBSD scheduler

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Mar 30 13:44:29 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Mihai Carabas <mihai.carabas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Mihai Carabas and I am a first year student at a master program
> from Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania, Computer Science and
> Engineering Department. After browsing through all the projects, I've notice
> the "Add SMT/HT awareness to DragonFlyBSD scheduler" project on GSOC page
> and I would be really happy to work on it.

This is a nicely detailed email.  I don't necessarily have any useful
comments on the work itself, but I'd like to see a week-by-week
breakdown in your actual proposal.  Having something concrete to work
with by the midterm is essential.

If you have any code you've contributed to other projects or that you
can post publically, please link to that in your proposal too.