Implement virtio drivers on DragonFly to speedup DragonFly as a KVM guest

Tim Bisson bissont at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 08:54:30 PDT 2012

Hi Supriti,

At this point we have a port of the virtio drivers from FreeBSD (net/block/balloon) that are close to ready for inclusion.
https://github.com/bissont/virtio_bhyve

However, QEMU recently released support for virtioSCSI. You might want to explore that as a potential project.
http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/VirtioSCSI

Tim