ath(4) failing with ath_reset for AR9285

Adrian Chadd adrian at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 5 14:15:04 PST 2012

Erm, I've actually gone and fixed these crypto programming (multicast
key) bugs in FreeBSD.

If they still exist, please give me a very specific test case using
FreeBSD-HEAD and I'll go and get it fixed quick smart.

I work at Atheros now - not on *BSD stuff, but I have access to all
the shiny things here.

I've been using AR9280/AR9285/AR9280 in STA/hostap mode for > 12
months now and I've not seen this particular issue after I fixed
multicast key handling.

Thanks,

Adrian