Want to learn about DF kernel

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.com
Wed Sep 21 14:18:00 PDT 2011

On 09/21/11 13:12, Matthias Rampke wrote:
I don't exactly know if QEMU has USB support, but it may be worth a try if VirtualBox acts up. Generally speaking, QEMU tries less hard to be "clever" in integrating with the host, at the cost of performance.
Last I checked (~may this year) IIRC QEMU USB host support was limited to linux, but
it was present for that platform (maybe more - but not DF or FreeBSD iirc as I would
have tried to port it for the project I was working on at the time)
Also - previously I have used vmware player's USB support (above limitations about host apply)
on both windows and linux
though - that being said - maybe this would be an excellent time for someone to consider
adding USB support to QEMU for DragonFly?