Want to learn about DF kernel

Alex Hornung ahornung at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:30:11 PDT 2011

If I were you, I'd pick polachok's work up and just try to rebase it to
a current master. You'd be wasting your time if you were to rip it out
all again and start all over. He has already done a fair bit of work.

In any case, if you really feel like doing it all yourself, just look at
what he ripped out.

Cheers,
Alex