2.12 release date - first week of October?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Sep 19 19:40:12 PDT 2011

2.10 came out in late April, so we're due to release 2.12.  Does
anyone have any not-yet-in-the-tree work you wanted to get into the
next release?  I was going to do the release work on this one, because
if I'm going to come up with crazy ideas about release schedules, I
should also be sure how it actually works.

The next pkgsrc quarterly release, 2011Q3, is due the 25th.  So,
having the next release about a week afterward should work.