Can someone please update nvidia driver?

Samuel J. Greear sjg at evilcode.net
Wed May 18 20:11:16 PDT 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:08 PM,  <elekktretterr at exemail.com.au> wrote:
> Awesome. I'll test. Thank you!
>
> I'll try to update the binary driver to the latest freebsd. Hopefully it
> just works :)
>
> Petr
>
>> Replaced the poll bits with the new kq magic this morning and fixed 2
>> other minor build issues, it compiles now -- 100% untested (haven't
>> even tried loading it).
>>
>> http://evilprojects.net/dragonflybsd/patches/nvidia-df.patch
>>
>> Sam

>>> Hi Samuel,
>>>
>>> I must have not got that email...hmm. Here corecode's git repository:
>>>
>>> http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~corecode/nvidia.git
>>>
>>> Petr

I had another minute to look at this again, it didn't load (missing
symbols) -- so I fixed those up:

http://evilprojects.net/dragonflybsd/patches/nvidia-df-1.patch

It loads now but doesn't probe on my devbox, which has an nvidia
chipset w/ integrated video -- although I have no idea if it should
probe on here or not.

Sam