booting with usb keyboard hangs system

Babu Chaliyath babu.chaliyath at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:02:34 PDT 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Babu Chaliyath
<babu.chaliyath at gmail.com> wrote:
>> you did do just:
>>
>> hw.usb.hack_defer_exploration=1
>>
>> and then
>>
>> boot
>>
>> on the loader prompt, right? Not 'set hw.usb.hack_defer_exploration="1"',
>> like with the ehci hint, right? Because it has to be different.
>>
>> Sascha
>
> Yup I did this too, but nothing it just get stuck there
> In fact I updated its BIOS to latest too, so now gona try the latest
> build, lets see if that able to get past this stage
> I Will update the status
>
> With Regards
> Babu

With latest build too its failed to make the USB keyboard working. Not
getting any clue why its not working with this Motherboard. This CD
works on other systems with USB keyboard, FreeBSD is working fine with
this Motherboard(Intel ServerBoard S3420GP) too. Any clues ?

Babu