regarding summer project

tushar mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:55:01 PDT 2011

Hello :)
I am planing to take advanced operating system as my 3rd semester main subject andwould like to take project in dragonflyBSD. First I thought to apply for a Implement further dsched disk scheduling policies

project but it seems that it is already have taken in GSoC 2011 program.Here is the major projects details that I have done till:

http://crocodoc.com/D9wE6Ghttp://crocodoc.com/6ZfQ0a

Let me know if it is possible to work on any project so that I can inform my professorabout it.thanks and regards,Tushar Mehta