about virtio driver porting from FreeBSD

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:53:30 PDT 2011

The previous mail contains the intel N/W adapters and I did not find the paravirtualized adapter and the MAC address.So, I thought this may be the problem.2011/3/14 Stéphanie Ouillon <stephanie at minet. net>

    Well, I had already checked the settings.
    I'll try the latest version of VirtualBox 4.0.4, hoping that the bug
    for VirtualBox 4.0.2 has been fixed and that the vm will boot.