Installation issues with DBSD 2.10.1, Doesnt mount root from IDE CDROM

Babu Chaliyath babu.chaliyath at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:37:28 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am again trying my hands with DBSD after breaking my head over usb
keyboard issue which never resolved, but this time its a normal
desktop system with Quad core CPU, PS2 Keyboard(yeah this time I
didn't wanted trouble with usb), IDE HDD and IDE CDROM
Everything goes fine until it gives the following message and dies down

tryroot cd0
no disk named "cd0"
setrootbyname failed
iso_mountroot: can't find rootvp
Root mount failed : 6

And its again repeates the same message with cd1, cd2 etc till cd9 and
lands in a mountroot> prompt
if I give a ? there it does not show any cdrom device at all
Now I did lots of googling and it didnt gave me much so here I am
asking you guys what may be I am doing wrong?
Oh btw I did burn different images and try to boot too but did not work

Waiting to hear from u guys
Babu