swap or memory leak on recent master?

YONETANI Tomokazu y0n3t4n1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:09:02 PDT 2011

Hi.

On recent -DEVELOPMENT kernel(x86_64), the swap usage (the Inuse percentage
in top output) slowly increases, and finally it runs out of swap space in
about a week on my Atom D510 with 4G of RAM.  Once that happens, even
dropping to single user mode doesn't help; the swap usage doesn't reduce
after the most user processes are terminated.  I'm running pbulk but without
using jail nor devfs with jail option now.

Is there anything I should look at so as to understand how the memory
and/or swap space is lost?

Best Regards,
YONETANI Tomokazu.