dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jan 11 17:01:19 PST 2011
I agree, I don't think it would be beneficial to spend it on adding
work for > 63 cores at this time. We have plenty to do just tuning the
system up for the 48 cores we can test on now.
Priorities for the project:
* Interrupt routing.
* SMP performance (vm_token, other semi-global tokens).
* Virtualization Support (drivers et all).
* Stabilization / bug-fixing.
Nice things to have that are within reach:
* More reliable USB infrastructure.
* continuing work on dmirror, soft-raid, etc (storage subsystems).
* HAMMER filesystem compression.
More information about the Kernel