gsoc 2011 : about virtio drivers

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Feb 24 05:59:29 PST 2011

On Thu, February 24, 2011 5:07 am, Stéphanie Ouillon wrote:

> thank you for your answer and the details. I had also notices the two
> other projects you mention, so I'll keep on reading and I will surely
> ask some questions about it soon :) But I keep an eye on the virtio
> project too. I'm willing to learn as much as possible, so each project
> seems interesting!

An early note for Summer of Code: start planning now.  What usually kills
a project is having too much to do, or not being able to handle the whole
task in the time provided.

If you come forth with a detailed plan, it makes it much more likely to
get picked up.  It is impossible to be "too ready" when the actual work
period starts;