AW: volume-add on hammer root fs panic

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Sat Sep 25 15:18:58 PDT 2010

Am Freitag, den 24.09.2010, 13:28 +0200 schrieb Johannes Hofmann:
> [...]

Hm, what I'd like to know is whether it also happens on umount of the
expanded filesystem or only when you reboot. I don't know much about
devfs and how it could be related to this problem at all, but Matt
applied some devfs fixes recently, maybe just try again with the latest
code, even so I think it is completely unrelated.

Matt, do you have an idea what the origin of this bug could be?

Regards,

  Michael