TCP‐MD5 (rfc2385) implementation in DragonFlyBSD

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Sep 17 11:31:16 PDT 2010

:>I had a lot of compilation errors building a unmodified kernel with the FAST_IPSEC
:>option, is the FAST_IPSEC option supported in DragonFlyBSD ?
:
:I'm not sure if FAST_IPSEC is supported on DragonFly,
:it seems like it has been broken for en extended period of time.
:
:If it isn't supported we sill update LINT to reflect this.
:
:I have opened issue 1843 (http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issue1843),
:to track & resolve this issue.
:
: -thomas

    It hasn't been ported to the new netmsg infrastructure and it is also
    not MPSAFE.  The normal IPSEC code has been ported and is at least
    somewhat MP safe, so it might actually work.  The fast-ipsec code
    is another matter.

    Why do we have two copies of ipsec in the system anyway?

					<dillon at backplane.com>