pkgsrc release build status

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Oct 27 16:14:58 PDT 2010

To follow up on the pkgsrc builds...

I've had several packages where it just stops during some part of the
testing phase.  I think the bug that causes this is the same one that Matt
just fixed which had kept NNTP from working on crater (the "unix domain
socket gc fixes").

Several of the totem packages had this, and checking in now, I see both
df.v12.su and avalon stuck on subtitleeditor-0.30.  That's item 9308 of
10381, so there's about 1000 to go.  The fix I've been doing is to modify
the Makefile so it gets skipped, and continue the build from there.  That
will take at least overnight.