pkgsrc and 2.8

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Oct 18 19:20:39 PDT 2010

:
:I'm using master branch of pkgsrcv2 and 'git show 388881' says 'Update
:"apr-util" package to version 1.3.10', but Makefile haven't changed
:(1.3.9nb2).
:
:pkgsrc-2010Q2 branch have Makefile updated to 1.3.10 and 'git show
:ff920fb' says patch-ab have removed, but the patch still exists.
:
:It could be another problem?

    Yah, that's another issue.  I was hoping things wouldn't get out
    of sync like that but I guess it is still occuring.  I'll have to
    adjust the scripts to resync the branches we care about as part of
    the script.

					<dillon at backplane.com>