More Howtos in site

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:15:30 PDT 2010

Hello flyers,
I will be adding some more How To's for Dragonfly in my site, below is
a little description.
I will be awaiting for your suggestions.

1. How to configure chrooted and anonymous ftp server
2. Configuring tftp on Dragonfly for embedded or etc platforms (Will
try out add some details and provide a link to Dragonfly site
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToSetupATFTPServer/)
3. Configuring bootp and dhcp helpful in embedded system support and
development (Same will try add some info if needed and add a link)
4. NFS server and Client etc. (provided on Dragonfly site also)

I am thinking of adding some details configuring it on linux box also
and showing that the difference is only in the configuration files and
changes needed.
It can be helpful for emerging embedded, networking system developers/engineers.

Will come up with more how to's.
Thank you,
Pratyush Kshirsagar.