firmware discussion

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Tue Mar 30 08:27:58 PDT 2010

Am 30.03.2010 16:23, schrieb Rui Paulo:
I'm unhappy with the ratectl stuff, really. I think it needs to be rewritten to cope with the changes to the ratectl algorithms from FreeBSD. The other route would be to ditch wlan_ratectl and keep everything in sync with FreeBSD.
Rui,

what would the latter route imply exactly?

As far as I know wlan_ratectl(4) is currently working with almost all of
our wlan drivers. Would ditching it and going with FreeBSD's code
exclusively allow for that still in some way?

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx