bugtracker switch

Alex Hornung ahornung at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 09:20:09 PDT 2010

: Nothing in particular, just not showing the complete email address.

I've changed my perl script to set the hide_email preference for all
imported users to true. I've also installed a plugin that sets that
preference to true as a default value for newly created users.

Previously users imported were not added to the DragonFly project on
redmine; that has now changed, too. All imported users have been assigned
the roles Developer, Reporter (although Developer > Reporter, so Reported
could be dropped).

But this leads me to another question: How would we want to handle users?
All Developers, by default? That's what we do now; everyone can modify bug
properties, close them, etc. Maybe it would make more sense to actually only
assign the role of Developer to actual DragonFly developers. What do people
think?

Cheers,
Alex