Inroduction

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:28:30 PDT 2010

Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,Good Afternoon to all of you.
>
> I am a graduate student at Binghamton University.
> I am currently focusing on Operating Systems and Virtualization.
> I would like to do the project on proportional RSS. OR  A utility similar to
top which displays I/O usage on a per-process basis .

> This project will help me gain some knowledge and working of DragonFly.
>
> After that I can move on with and do something at a level higher than
this.Thank you,Pratyush Kshirsagar.

@ Alex  - Thank you.

@Justin - I went through the documentation. There is lot of interesting stuff. I
will tweak DragonFly on my laptop and go through other stuff.

@Chris  - If it is so, then I will go with the second one. Yeah, off course
cscope will make life easy. Thanks for reminding me.

@Sascha - Yeah, their is a switch -m [io/cpu] in FreeBSD 8.0 Release. Its a good
begining.

Your suggestions are really beneficial .... :)